NEC rivals face one another when the Stonehill Skyhawks (7-11, 3-1 NEC) welcome in the Merrimack Warriors (4-14, 2-2 NEC) at Merkert Gymnasium, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Skyhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Warriors ( ).
This article references lines current as of January 14, 2023 at 1:46 AM ET. Browse all the current odds for this outing below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Stonehill vs Merrimack Betting Lines
Stone Hill (-4.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Stonehill Vs Merrimack Stat Rankings
|Stonehill Avg. (Rank)||Merrimack Avg. (Rank)|
|68.8 (258th)||Scored||56.9 (362nd)|
|73.3 (282nd)||Points Allowed||63.9 (48th)|
|29.6 (348th)||rebounds||25.7 (363rd)|
|5.5 (362nd)||off rebounds||5.7 (361st)|
|8.1 (112th)||3pt maggot||6.7 (252nd)|
|11.4 (310th)||assists||10.4 (342nd)|
|13.2 (268th)||turnovers||13.8 (297th)|
Stonehill Vs Merrimack Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Skyhawks are 8-7-2 this year.
- There have been six Skyhawks games (out of 17) that went over the total of this year.
- A total of 14 times so far this season, Stonehill and its opponent have combined for more than 125 points.
- The average total for Skyhawks games this season has been 142.1, which is 17.1 points higher than the total for this game.
- Merrimack has beaten the spread five times in 16 games.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 4-7 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- Stonehill has played 17 games this year, and six of them have gone over the total.
- Warriors games have gone over 125 points on six occasions this year.
- Merrimack’s games average 120.8 total points, 4.2 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Stonehill vs Merrimack
Stonehill Impact Players
- Isaiah Burnett leads his squad in both rebounds (4.6) and assists (2.5) per contest, and also puts up 12.3 points. Defensively, he averages 2.8 steals (fourth in the country) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Andrew Sims paces his squad in points per contest (15.7), and also averages 4.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Max Zegarowski posts 12.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Shamir Johnson averages 7.4 points, 3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Thatcher Stone is putting up 7.1 points, 1 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
Merrimack Impact Players
- The Warriors get 17.3 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Jordan Minor.
- Ziggy Reid is putting up team highs in points (12.9 per game) and assists (1.3). And he is contributing 3.9 rebounds, making 43.5% of his shots from the field and 34.2% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- Jordan Derkack is No. 1 on the Warriors in rebounding (4.1 per game) and assists (1.9), and puts up 7 points. He also posts 1.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Javon Bennett is the Warriors’ top assist man (1.9 per game), and he posts 7 points and 1.3 rebounds.
- Devon Savage is averaging 4.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, making 28.3% of his shots from the floor and 26.3% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.