The Denver Pioneers (5-1) will look to continue a three-game road winning run when squaring off against the New Orleans Privateers (2-3) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Lakefront Arena, airing at 3:00 PM ET . Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Pioneers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Privateers ( ).
This article refers to lines updated as of November 25, 2022 at 1:47 AM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Denver vs New Orleans Betting Lines
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Denver vs New Orleans Stat Rankings
|Denver Avg. (Rank)||New Orleans Avg. (Rank)|
|76.2 (130th)||Scored||66.4 (291st)|
|68 (161st)||Points Allowed||79.8 (339th)|
|28.5 (348th)||rebounds||24.8 (360th)|
|6.5 (343rd)||off rebounds||7.6 (316th)|
|2.7 (363rd)||3pt maggot||4.8 (338th)|
|9.2 (347th)||assists||10.2 (326th)|
|12 (126th)||turnovers||16.8 (346th)|
Denver vs New Orleans Betting Trends
- The Pioneers have three wins in five games against the spread this season.
- As a 2-point favorite or greater, Denver has two wins ATS (2-1).
- This season, four of the Pioneers’ five games have hit the over.
- Denver and its opponent have not scored more than 151.5 points combined in a game this season.
- The over/under in this game is 151.5 points, 7.3 higher than the average total in Pioneers games this season.
- New Orleans hasn’t won a game against the spread this season.
- The Privateers don’t have a win ATS (0-2) as a 2-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of five Denver’s games so far this season, four have hit the over.
- Privateers games have finished with over 151.5 points two times this season.
- New Orleans’ games average 146.2 total points, 5.3 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites For Denver vs New Orleans
Denver Impact Players
- Tyree Corbett is tops on his team in rebounds per game (8.8), and also averages 10.8 points and 1 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Tevin Smith leads his squad in points per contest (15.4), and also puts up 3 rebounds and 1.4 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Touko Tainamo is putting up 9.8 points, 0.8 assists and 8.6 rebounds per game.
Tommy Bruner leads his squad in assists per game (2.4), and also averages 12.4 points and 2 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Lukas Kisunas posts 11.2 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 88.5% from the floor (first in the country).
New Orleans Impact Players
- Khaleb Wilson-Rouse is putting up a team-high 5 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 13.3 points and 3 assists, making 37.8% of his shots from the floor and 36.4% from 3-point range, with 2 triples per game.
- The Privateers receive 11 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists per game from Tyson Jackson.
- Kmani Douhghty is putting up 5 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 25% of his shots from the field.
- Simeon Kirkland gets the Privateers 5.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also delivers 0 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.